Popular Post

Posted by : Si 3/31/2014











Format: sims3pack/package 
Hair: 
T/YA/A/E
With thumbnails in CAS
2 hairs: with long ponytai and with short
With long is in category Hair with hat, with short in category Hair without hat.
Inspired from anime-hero Kikyo
Outfit:
for YA/A female sims3 types( with necklace, without necklace, without necklace and another recolor zones)
Made like Kikyo's outfit from anime "Inuyasha"
Texture is handpainted, mesh is own
With morphs
Can have little shadow on sleeves in CAS, but in game there no shadows
Used hairs with outfit: 
Hair1(me): Click
Hair2(Coolsims): Click
Hair1(Wingssims): Click
Please don't reupload my creations and please give the link to the new or to TSR!
If you can't download from adf.ly or filesharing system please write comment!
Thanks all creators, which content I used.

{ 2 коммент.... read them below or Comment }

  1. Шикарный сет!!!!
    Особенно понравилась прическа с коротеньким хвостиком! Утащила в игру - смотрится превосходно!
    Спасибо)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо) Вот знала что не все захотят носить длинный хвост)

      Удалить

I opened comments again. Sorry if I am not answered, sometimes I am busy and can't answer. Thanks for every comment. It make me happy and gives me inspiration for next creation. Comments are only for registred, open-id users(SPAM is the main reason)

- Copyright © 2013 Sintiklia's creations - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -